Only when the stars come out.

Hi everyone! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I had a fun time at my best friends son's first birthday. I took my niece along and she had a great time playing with all the other children and it was lovely to catch up with my friends.
 Of course this weekend I managed another manicure. I am quite happy with the outcome. Sure it could be a little neater but I have completely falling in love with a colour combination! I used two coats of OPI's 'Breathe life' and layered Barry M's 'Diamond glitter'. Wow. Because the Barry M glitter has a really charming colour range of sparkle and because its base is clear it almost reminds me of water droplets when its put on top of breathe life. I went on to use Essie's Aruba Blue diagonally across before finally stamping on some holographic stars in China Glaze's 'OMG'. And tada, a very rainbowy shimmery starry concoction!


Twinkle Twinkle..

Barry M's Diamond glitter brings the sparkle!



 When it catches the light there are so many colours shining through. I can see myself using Diamond glitter a lot more! I think I am slowly getting a little better and more confident when it comes to stamping. On my middle finger I am wearing Nail craze's stars from the magical NC02 nail plate and on the others I stamped the cheeky nail plate CH23 from the vibrant collection.

 I hope you like it. Be sure to let me know what you think!

Love
Ithfifi
x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. omg people look at the talent this girl has look at the beautyfull nails if you want nails like that who wouldnt want to have nails like i am getting them too :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this girl too!! she does amazing nails!!! I would be so jealous of anyone who had their nails done by her, <3

      Delete
  2. Very pretty :). is that Barry m glitter from the new range? Looks like an addition to my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! I am not entirely sure if it is a new one or not.. It could be as I've not had it long! I may have to do a review post on it as I'm sure it will look stunning with so many different mani's :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its absolutely beautiful :) I love glitter polish, but it can be such a pain to get off especially when you've got a few layers. Oi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mani, I TOTALLY agree about having to remove glitter varnish! Such a nightmare. I am so happy with glitters until it comes to that moment. I found it slightly easier since I purchased a higher end remover to what I was already using :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig