Autumn Eyes

Hi guys! Happy Friday to you all.
So here we are the weekend again, don't they seem to come around so fast?! Today I'm posting my first ever make up look to ithinity beauty so please bare with me while I get used to photographing my make up and learning as we go! I've been feeling the autumn weather already so I wanted to do an autumny sort of look today. I am actually please with how the colours looked together. I normally steer well clear of oranges and reddish colours but somehow.. I just rather liked this. Please excuse my eyebrows; Those bad boys just didn't want to play nice today.


Looking for that crisped-leaf autumn feeling!

This is so twinkly in low light!

Eyes:
Inner corner ~ PureLuxe – Golden Aura.
middle lid ~ Pureluxe – Tangerine.
Outter V ~ Pureluxe - Solitude and Molten.
Crease ~ MAC - Amber Lights.
Liner ~ MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack.
Benefit Bad Gal mascara.

Lower Lashline:
Urban decay pencil liner ~ Medium
Pureluxe – Bubloon and Forest.
Waterline: MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack with Pureluxe 'Black cat' pressed on top.

Face: Smashbox Photo Finish Light, Dior Forever flawless perfection fusion wear foundation, MAC blush in Pinch'o'peach, Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in Nectar. Mac Translucent finishing powder.

What do you think? Oranges normally freak me out for eyeshadow but its matching those crisp falling leaves! Its so unlike me to get seasonal about cold weather but we have to make the most of it! Its hard to show just how shimmery these colours are, Pureluxe is one of my favorite brands as they have some wonderful colour shifts once the lighting changes!

So what have you guys got planned for this weekend? Tonight I'll be kicking back with some Big bang theory and working on my autumn manicure! Lazy girly nights are cool with me!
See you guys soon!

Love
Ithi
x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love this look! and I enjoy so much this time of the year, the changing colours of the landscape, you just capture that so well. And the orange blends very well with the rest.
    Enjoy your evening! My weekend forecasts are not spectacular, but I might have the chance to do some Halloween nails and maybe sweet potato pie, so there will be some fun involved in that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty! perfect for halloween!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig