Summertime Swimming Pool & Rubber Ring Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? Hows the weather where you are? Its been so erratic here in my part of England. Sunshine followed by unpredicted down pours! I just wanna sit in the garden under the parasol but its not looking likely!

Today's nail art is actually an idea I've had for years. However I never tried it. I just didn't think I could do it..I didn't really believe I could get it to look exactly how I wanted. For some reason, this time it was finally time to do instead of just thinking about it and putting it off.

And I'm glad I did. I honestly wish I was one of these girls though, so chiiiill.


I started this manicure off with my trusty OPI Nail Envy and once dry I began with two coats of a beautiful shimmery blue from Boulevard De Beaut to give my swimming pool a little sparkle. I then used my Pro-FX top coat to create a nice smooth base to paint on top of. Next I used my acrylics to create these two besties..or sisters?? Both! I finish it all off with another lick of top coat and finally applied my matte top coat to see how it would look.

I'm glad I finally went ahead with this design, sometimes its good to wait until you feel confident enough but its also terrible to let lack of confidence hold you back! I'm totally envious of them though, they look so content and chilled!

What do you think of my pool sisters? Have you created any manicures you were scared to attempt?

Have a fantastic day, guys. Thank you so much for stopping by. I'll catch you again on Monday for some more nail art fun :)



Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. That's such a cute manicure, I love everything about it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie! You've created a wonderful manicure, it is so detailed! Today we have some clouds here but it's ok for me, I think I'll go out for a walk now. Smuack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Zauberin! Clouds I can deal with - here it is massive outbursts of heavy rain. Yuck! I hope you had a fun walk!

      Delete
  3. This is so adorable! I love the tiny little rubber duck, and how you created the illusion of space by allowing one "blank space" nail of just water with the duck on the nail next to it. It feels very peaceful and relaxing, but still super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachelle, I didn't actually think about the blank space! I had to check my pictures, lol! X'D Completely unintentional but a happy coincidence I think! <3

      Delete
  4. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Oh, and I want that third tire that was meant to go on your middle finger... I need some peace and quiet now that the neighbours have decided to start demolishing... ehm... redecorating their home! I can almost feel myself floating in the gentle waves with my feet dangling in the water... ahhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb.....Genius....Amazing...Wonderful... <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig