Freehand Sesame Street's Count Von Count - Vampire Dracula

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope you've got something lovely to look forward to this weekend?
I think I'm going to get some time outside in the fresh air, weather permitting! Its been so hit and miss with the weather this week. Hurry up, summer!

Today's nail art is one that comes with fond memories. I don't know about you but maths wasn't my best subject in score... I have always been hopeless with numbers – once, many moons ago when I was in school I got pulled aside as I had all my answers completely backwards. If the answer was 81 I'd written 18! The teacher thought I may have Dyscalculia which is the mathematical version of dyslexia.

Anyway.. There was one time in my life where maths could bring me joy. THANK YOU Sesame Street for making maths and numbers less scary and of course all the lovely, squishy, cuddly friends you introduced me to!

When I found out this weeks challenge over on Tiny Canvas had the theme Dracula I knew I had to pay homage for my first ever maths teacher Count Von Count! Also, the reason for this weeks theme is because Dracula day falls on the 26th of May – Yeah.. I'm a bit early but hey :)


I'm a bit 'eeeeh' with my Count, I really wanted him to be spot on and I can see things that are just 'not right' that don't make him look identical.. but I tried.

For this manicure I used a polish besides white, BAHAHA. Can you believe it? I swear, no lies!
I used my usual OPI Nail Envy base coat and once dry applied two coats of Catrice's 'Must-Have STEELetto' – a perfect and silvery lilac. I thought this would be a great contrast against other purples. I attempted to create a swirly gradient and of course painted Count Von Count himself.

I finished it all off with my PRO-FX top coat and eventually my matte top coat.

What do you guys think of my Count Von Count? Who was your fave Sesame Street friend?


Have a wonderful weekend, my friends! Thank you so much for visiting :) I'll catch you again on Monday!



Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I don't really know the characters of the sesame street, it wasn't that popular here when I was a child, but your mani is awesome. It turned out SO great! Love everything, the Count, the cute numbers, the colours.. great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him, and I think he looks absolutely amazing! I also love how you did the swirly number bits on the other fingers- super fun design overall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did absolutely great!! My husband immediately recognized Count von Count and I'm pretty sure he hasn't seen Sesame Street for ages. He's on YouTube now, looking up old episodes :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie, that is awesome! I envy your skills so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If somebody can love Dracula, it's yours :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are super funny nails! You can visit my blog if you like :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fun! Have you seen that video of the count with the word "count" bleeped out? It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very different and outcome looks good

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig