'Just Horsing Around' - Freehand Valentines Day Seahorse Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope you will have an amazing weekend – do you have anything cool planned?

If I am being completely honest with you the idea of Valentines Day nail art just wasn't appealing to me. I sort of had to force myself into it however.. the idea of some cute little sea horses did help persuade me!

These guys are so non-committal, they are just horsing around? Get it?! Terrible, I know, I know!


I decided to go for a soft pastel look with this manicure, the three main polishes I used for my base was Sinful Colors 'Unicorn', Wet 'N' Wild 'Putting On Airs' and 'Tickled Pink' with the addition of Barry M's 'Diamond Glitter' for the Oohh la la factor! Who doesn't love a sprinkle of sparkles?

I'm torn between if I prefer the matte version or the glossy version. The matte version looks so smooth but the sparkles are dull.. The glossy version has the sparkles but the acrylic doesn't look as smooth.. hmm! What do you guys think?

Don't forget to have your say! What do you think of my terrible dad-joke nail art? Are you having any Valentine's nail art this year?

Enjoy your weekend, thank you for stopping by. I'll see you again on Monday for another Valentine's themed nail art !

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love how those seahorses turned out! They are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...those are super cute seahorses I have ever seen! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww... even though the joke is terrible, the horses are SO cute!
    I think I prefer the shiny version this time, because you know... glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The seahorses are so adorable! I prefer the matte version btw!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig