Freehand Rain, Rainbows And Ruffian Cloud Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope you had a wonderful weekend? Let me know what shenanigans you got up to!

I had a really quiet weekend after a pretty full on week. I managed to get a few designs done (thank god!) did some Christmas shopping online. I also finished one of my four hand painted Christmas cards, I am doing these for my family. So far I've done one with pink and white teddy bears – these are Pink Ted and Little Ted, my nieces bears that she's had since she was born. I've painted them wearing christmas hats and holding presents/cards. I added rhinestones to the sky to make it extra sparkly. Shall I show you all of them when I am done?

Today's nail art is a fairly simple one but with the colder weather coming I thought I needed something fitting yet with an injection of colour!






This design was done in..September/October I believe. Do please ignore the state of my cuticles. Do you know.. I thought my new job would be great for my nails but my poor Cindy hand is looking worse than ever, haha. Who thought selling fragrances could be so cruel on my nails!


For this manicure I began with a coat of my OPI Nail Envy base coat and once dry I applied two coats of One's '#207'. I then added a thin coat of my Polish Me, Royalty 'Unicornacopia' which is the most beautiful scattered holo topper. I seriously reach for this too much.

I applied a Barry M top coat (now obsessed with ORLY's Glosser) and moved in with my acrylic paints, created the ruffian style clouds along the tops of my nails and painting the water drops and rainbows. I sealed it all in with a final coat of top coat and voilà!

What do you think of this manicure? Are you a fan of all things rainbow?0

Thank you so much for visiting, I hope you have a wonderful day. I'll catch you again on Wednesday for some more nail art fun, Mwaaah.


Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. The mani is beautiful and I like the bright blue shade together with the glitter. Please show us the teddy bears because you made me curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy manicure, even if it's raining on your nails (and I'll have you know you can never reach for holo toppers too often ;)
    Of course you have to show the cards!! Duhhh... why did you even ask? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. The raindrops looks so realistic, how did you make them? I am amazed by your talent in painting on your nails! The little sparkles on the blue nail polish are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy moly those are some seriously cute nails. I don’t think I’m even remotely as talented as you lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg - those are amazing! you're really talented:) I showed it to my daughter and she just freaked:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is your third nail art post I am relishing. Equally creative and pretty to have one on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a silly question, of course I want to see those cards Ithi ;-) I've been dying to see your other works of art for such a long time.

    P.S. I love the way you did the raindrops, they seriously look 3D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful. Love the 3D raindrop. :D
    I am so glad to know you make home made cards to. I do that for my little sister birthday. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, this is so lovely and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest & happiest nail design ever. I love rainbow and find them magical but who knez it would look so stunning on nails too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty! I absolutely love the color and of course the nail art! I would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The details! The 3D raindrops are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty! I am curious to know how long you keep your nail art for? Your nails always look good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are very talented! I could never get it to look like this. I am the ultimate Pintrest Fail LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet your homemade cards are so cute! I really like this manicure. I love the glitter effect on the nails. The rainbow is cute too! I also love the raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  16. these look so cute! i could never be that skilled!
    x taylor

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a lovely and happy nail art Ithi! I really love it ♥ And I would love to see your hand painted cards, they sound lovel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow I love how real those rain drops look. It always amazes me how intricate your designs are.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so amazed by your nails. The raindrops look so realistic, this is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! That is such a beautiful rain and rainbow nail art. You are so creative. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow! What a creative way to decorate nails! I absolutely love the rain drops on the nails.

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful and unique nail art...sky blue nails are so underrated but look so fresh and the rainbow effect is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohh!! You really amaze me with your nail art. I don't know how you do it. You are so creative and talented. and this rain and rainbow nail art are so impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My wife and sister both love trying to create some cool looking nails, but they've never created something like this! This is a great piece of art and you should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is adorable! Looks so realistic, as yours always do. And the rainbow is so vivid! Do you work in a salon??

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's amazing how you never run out of amazing ideas for nail art! They all look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig