Minimal Effort, Freehand Speed Painted Nails.

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Just a quick post from me as today is our last day in England – boo. Mr Bravo and I will be travelling back to Holland tomorrow and I think we're both quite bummed about how fast the three weeks has gone. Today is going to be very busy for us, spending time with family and starting to pack up and tonight a Greek take away with my family. I had a few minutes this morning (My sleeping pattern is so good now that I forgot the weekends should be for lie-ins!) to create this manicure which is probably the fastest one I've ever done – that explains the roughness to it, don't kill me for the wonky line work. Another reason I wanted to post today was to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who follow me, this morning I logged into facebook and saw I reached 2,000 likes and I am so grateful! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will see you next week.



Quick, quick! Type fast little fingers! For this manicure I started off with two coats of Astra Cosmetic's '#41 Violet' and followed with OPI's 'Matte top coat'. I then used a mixture of three acrylics to create some straight and diagonal lines and filled a few of them in. I completed by added another layer of matte top coat and added some dots using Barry M's 'Silver Foil'.

What do you think of this manicure? Do you like to play with lined patterns?

I'm off to make the most of today, I hope you all have a fabulous, glitter filled weekend!
See you all next week.

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. This manicure is simply amazing, honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll have a good trip to Holland. We'll talk :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great. I do like the patterns. :-) Congrats on the likes! I'm not on Facebook or I'd have been one of them :-)

    Safe journey home and hope things are okay when you get back *big hugs*.

    You will need to let us know what polishes you bought when you were over here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ananka! I find it quite fun to share my designs also on facebook, sometimes you make unexpected friends on there who also love nail art :) Thank you so much for your kind words <3 xx

      Delete
  4. looks wonderful, purple, matte, wow Ithi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful design ! plus it is matte ! love it ! Vinetu wigwam pattern :D love !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bubica! Yes I do miss doing matte's sometimes, luckily I got a new matte top coat which is really nice, the last one I had left weird white patches which I couldn't stand! xx

      Delete
  6. Wow! seriously minimal effort? it would take me ages to achieve something like this! it is so good Ithi!
    by this time you might be flying back to Holland, so I wish you a safe trip and coming back is not too sad. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This pattern is SO FUN!! It looks great and I love the colours you used too :) I hope you have a great last evening there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robin! We did have a lovely night with a Greek take away, everybody was fit to burst by the end, haha :) xx

      Delete
  8. I am sorry you have to go back home, but at least you had a nice time! Congrats on 2000 likes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Little M. Yes you are quite right, I am really grateful so the time I got to spend with my family :) Thank you for the congrats! xx

      Delete
  9. Wow, this is a quick mani for you?! I would need veeery long for this kind of painting. I need to improve my free hand skills. But I want to do a free hand design today anyway :) Get home savely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly yes, I found the straight (well... straight-ish) lines quite fast as I used to paint a lot of abstract art - maybe that helped somewhere! I have really enjoyed seeing your nail art lately, you are doing a lot of beautiful designs :) xx

      Delete
  10. It looks lovely, well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so pretty! I love the colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is really good for a fast mani! i usually just slap on a plain color when i'm in a rush! congrats on 2k on facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. great job for a fast mani! i usually just slap on a plain color if i'm in a rush :p congrats on 2k on facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig