Purple Monochrome Freehand Mountains & Planets

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope you have been having a great weekend?
Its been a bit of an odd one here, you know when nothing happens quite as it should, the time goes too fast, then it drags..

I don't know if I told you guys yet but you may have heard me talk fondly of a Facebook community by my good friend, Dani. Its called Tiny Canvas and I often enjoy taking part in the weekly challenges – the themes give me new ideas and inspiration, but I've been promoted to a moderator! Its quite fun so far!

This weeks challenge was 'Monochromatic Nails' – I had no idea what to do when I started this so I don't know how I ended up with mountains and planets!!


This nail art was actually really fun to do because I really had to think about what shades of purple to use, I don't have hundreds of purple acrylic shades so I had to mix and match as best as I could. I think the effect is really interesting and I will probably try it again in the future. Of course I had to see this in its matte version, which do you like best?

Would you like to see me do full free hand again in monochrome but another colour?

Have you ever had monochrome nails? How does this nail art make you feel? - don't forget to have your say!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, my friends! I'll catch you again on Tuesday for some more freehand fun!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Very pretty! I love the little bits of shimmer in the design and the different planets in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful. I love the shades of purple. You have done such a marvelous job. Love those tiny planets :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is gorgeous, your great at freehand painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, it's so perfect, I love purple and the painting is gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a masterpiece and I like it matte!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Nothing more to say, just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear you did an amazing job! Can't wait to see more Monochrome manis! <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig