Freehand Pegasus Laying On A Cloud Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? Tell me ONE wonderful thing that happened to you during this first week of the new year, I always love to know how you are all getting on!
Today's manicure is another one of my mythical friends, you guys must know by now I love my fantasy creatures. I think we need dragons this year, don't you? I have another Pegasus! I wanted to outdo my original one however I had so many distractions (This was also the exact time when ALL the light bulbs in our room went..fun! - and its not resolved but we do have temporary lighting) while painting this that I have a sort of 'bleh' version... But there was loose glitter involved, so yay!


For this manicure I began with my usual Mezmris Nail Lacquer base coat, 'Armor Up' and swiftly applied my Barry M 'White' nail polish quickly after. I then used red, pink and gold acrylic paints and my bamboo brush to make the acrylic-gradient sky. I added a layer of old top coat and gently tapped some light pink and gold glitter on top, just around the cuticles. I then sealed this in with the same old top coat to stop my good top coats becoming glitter infested. I then freehanded all the details using both of my beloved Pure Color brushes in sizes #9 and#10. Finally I sealed it all in with my Mezmris top coat, 'Armor' and added a coat of my Barry M Matte top coat.

I wasn't inlove with this manicure.. It wasn't 'magical' like I had hoped for but I guess its not..the worst.

What do you guys think of my Pegasus, do you have any name suggestions for him/her?

Have a beautiful day my friends, I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thank you for stopping by, don't forget to let me know what you think in the comments section :) I'll see you again on Sunday :)

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I think it's so beautiful! I love the glitter accents :D
    I'm really bad at naming so I guess I'll skip that :'D
    One good thing that happened.. hmm.. does an order at Hypnotic polish count :D ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing nails! It's an art piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, so cute, I really love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The very best thing that happened in the first week of 2017? I passed my exam!!! :D
    I love your Pegasus-at-sunset (that's the association I got with the gorgeous color scheme you used: sunset) so I'm not going to think up a name for him/her (although I did google for translations of the word "Wings" and Krila sounded pretty cool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should start working with Disneyland, You can create Ithi in wonderland series, in your own style! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig