I'll see you in a few days.. - Feel Free To Spam Your Blog!

Allo polish Pals!
I hope you are having a fantastic day as you read this. I'm going to say something that I don't think I've said in a really long while. I'm going to take a couple days off. Its not something I usually like to do but right now I think I need it.

There are very personal and upsetting things going on offline at the moment and while I have loads of posts ready I just feel it is the best choice; Sometimes your heart knows where to prioritize.
Should things work out how they are supposed to I'll be back on Saturday – yeah, its a mini break but it will give me the time I need.

In the mean while here are some really awesome blogs you should check out OR leave your beauty blog in the comments below. Yes, You have permission to spam and discover each other's blogs.


Wish me good luck. Thank you for your visit and I'll see you at the weekend.
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Good luck, sure! You know, there's a lot of bad things going in Poland now too. Our country suddenly stops to be democratic and becomes a country when one dictator decides - and it's not a president. And the person who decides doesn't seem healthy on mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh thank you so much for the link, you're so sweet ♥ ♥ ♥

    I hope you can manage the things that are going on and everything will turn out how you want it to ♥ take the time you need my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care, Ithi! See you when you are ready for it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything works out for you ithfifi! <3

    Lovestrucklacquer.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I feel you, so much's going on at school right now that I needed to have taken a break as well... I really hope that everything works out well for you, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everything is OK! Take the time you need to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope everything sorts out soon. See you soon :) Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhwww.....I am literally doing happy dance and tapping my table after reading this post. And you know why? <3 <3 <3 A big hug! <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig