Freehand Musical Notes On A Rainbow!

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? Are you doing anything awesome this weekend? I'll be off visiting from friends in another part of Holland, I am so looking forward to seeing how their two little boys are doing, I bet they've grown so much!

I want to warn you before you see today's nail art.. don't be alarmed! This is not my current nail shape. I had been struggling with my shape from the end of December up until recently, I kept trying to file and file.. and wasn't satisfied no matter what I did.

If you are a member of Tiny Canvas you'll know I basically lost my patience and cut them all down. They are much shorter now but I'm actually happy with them being shorter and rounded.. So excuse how weird and pointy they look here.


I don't think I'd ever done anything with musical notes before but when I saw the beautiful polish 'Psychedelic Galaxy' from Mezmris Nail Lacquer I knew right away I wanted to pair it with something interesting. 'Psychedelic Galaxy' is so beautiful with all its flakes of rainbow and holo glitter.. its so special in my collection..


I began with my usual base, Mezmris Nail Lacquer's 'Armor up' and once dry applied two coats of Psychedelic Galaxy. I then added a thin coat of my Pro-FX top coat. I then moved onto my acrylics, using my beloved Pure Color brushes in #9 and #10. Finally I sealed it all in with my Mezmris top coat, 'Armor'. I did try this in matte but that was ghastly!

I think this was the first time I used my smallest Pure Color brush and I was highly impressed.

What do you think of my musical nail art? Do you like interesting flakie polishes?

Have a wonderful weekend my friends, thank you for stopping by! I'll catch you again on Monday.
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This is so cool! It reminds me of Nyan cat with the galaxy and the rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psychedelic Galaxy really looks like a galaxy in a bottle and I love the rainbow and the music notes (really impressed with that clef... I can hardly 'draw' one with a pen on paper, let alone with paint on my nails!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful manicure. Loved the musical note :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I like this shape a lot! And the mani too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are amazing! They remind me of Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful musical rainbow! <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig