Freehand Australia Day Nail Art - Koala and Kookaburra!

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing on this cold and wintery day? (Don't worry, I've got some very warming nail art today!) I hope wherever you are that you are all nice and snug. I'm so ready for spring to come already, how about you?

If you didn't know, today is Australia day! - Yes really! One of the challenges this month over on Tiny Canvas was Australia day nails and I couldn't not join in, could I?!

I wanted to be more adventurous but to be honest.. with everything that is going on offline and in my personal life I'm just proud I managed to produce something on time! 

I decided to go for two national animals of Australia, the koala bear and the kookaburra bird. You guys know I love animals and nature. I also added the sea because... well.. Australia <3 p="">

I used all acrylics for this nail art besides my Mezmris Nail Lacquer base 'Armor Up', Barry M's 'White' and Mezmris top coat, 'Armor'. Of course I had to include a matte version - I can't decide which I prefer most..glossy or matte... Hrrm.

Australia is on high on my list of dream locations I'd like to visit one day, Where's your most desired country you'd like to see one day?

What do you think of my Aussie themed nail art? Have you done nail art for a specific country before?

Have a wonderful day my friends, thank you so much for stopping by! I'll catch you again on Saturday!

Love
Ithi

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love how the sky came out, the colors are so warm and wonderful. Cute nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That koala is so adorable! Kukaburras always make me smile because they remind me of singing the kukaburra song growing up, "kukaburra sits in the old gum tree..." Australia seems like a super cool place to visit, but the spiders there freak me out a little bit, ha ha. I'd really love to visit Italy some day... see Venice, and the Sistine Chapel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect manicure for Australia Day! I had to google to see what the kookaburra bird looks like and I can now say both animals look spot on. Great work :)
    As for countries, I would love to see the fjords in Norway and the geysers in Iceland one day but New Zealand and Australia are high on my list as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks you are a born Australian girl from your mani. ;-) Such a fantastic mani! <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig