Freehand Rain Cat With 3D Gel Drops

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope you had an awesome weekend?
I am enjoying my day off before a full week of work, I've got loads of hours this week as our store will be doing Black Friday sales and late night Christmas shopping begins on Thursday – exciting!

So far I've not been able to do much freehand in between shifts – simply because the time I do try I am putting too much pressure on myself to do something good. I am sure I'll get back into it but either way I've still so many posts to share with you guys.

Today I've got a combination of 3D gel and freehand, this little cat looks like he's waiting for the rain to stop. My own cat baby has been spending a lot of time inside sleeping as it gets colder outside.








Again.. excuse the older nail shape. I think you'll be seeing it in a few more posts, eurgh.
For this manicure I began with my OPI 'Nail Envy' although I am actually using my ORLY Top2Bottom a lot now, I didn't have it when I did this manicure. I then applied two coats of China Glaze's 'White On White' to my index, middle and ring finger. On my thumb and pinkie I used ORLY's 'Sky Blue'.

Once my thumb and pinkie were dry I then used a dotting tool and some gel top coat, I dotted various blobs across the nails and cured – voilà, rain drops!

On top of the white nails I used my acrylic paints and my Dance 20 bush from WhatsUpNails to create my cat and window scene. I sealed this all in with two coats of top coat.

Have you used gel to create 3D elements before? What do you guys think of my rainy cat scene?

Have a fantastic day my friends, thank you so much for visiting. I'll catch you again on Wednesday.

 



Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. Please tell me how you do it Ithi. Wow!!!!!! Not only do you paint the most amazing teeny tiny picture, but everyone of your "art nails" tells the most beautiful story too. How do you do it girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious nail art sweetie!!! ♡
    Smuack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nail look is absolutely amazing. I don’t think i would ever be able to sport that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your window scene!! The kitty is super fuzzy - I want to hug her. ;) Your raindrops are perfectly imperfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa you're so talented!!! I couldn't do that in a million years but your nails are on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You say "voilà, rain drops!" like everyone could do that - :D - No many can't. Your nail art is so fascinating and colorful.

    ❥ tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has to be one of the best nail art I have seen on your website yet, but I might be bias because I love cats :) The kitty is so cute and looks so fluffy and the rain drops look so real! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I thought it was real water at first and the clouds are so intricate. You are amazing at this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had the patience for this!!! Love the way you express yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!!!!! Not only do you paint the most amazing nail art but you do it to your own nails!! you are the best

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just can't get over how talented you are! I love the rain drops! That is such a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love the rain drop effects. The cat is cute too. My cat has been mad at Mother Nature lately because it's either too cold or has been rainy & has to stay inside more often.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! I totally love the rain drops nail polish. I'll have to try it to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Never heard 3D nail effect in nail paints. Seeing in your pics these look exquisite particularly the one with rain drop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cool! Not everyone is talented with nail polish like you are! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The way you came up with the raindrops is something I would have never thought to do...like ever. I love the simplicity of that too. The kitty is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, that kitten is absolutely adorable! My hat is still off to your patience to create such delicate and tiny work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your fingernails are amazing! They are truly a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm every time amazed with how good and precize your work is, girl! You nailed it!! I need to try making this one on myself, it looks so freakin' adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the iridescent color of that nail polish! It's so beautiful. The raindrops are gorgeous. Nice nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, those raindrops are pretty amaze! They look so much like the real deal. I wish I had the patience and skill to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have never tried nail art with 3d elements! Now I have to look for someone who can do it on my nails! I love what you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow! you really are a pro, how did you get the cat done, looks very pretty. I am a very impatient person when it comes to nail painting

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your nail art so much. It always amazes me how creative and original you are.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the raindrop details!! Very creative and cool. They really look real!

    ReplyDelete
  26. These are amazing. Puuurrrrfect. ;-) Once again, you nailed it. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig