2 Sheets Patterned (Paisley) Blooming Flower Water Decals - Born Pretty Store Review

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope things are going great for you all.

Today I am showing you a set of two water decals from The Born Pretty Store, these are '2 Sheet Pattern Blooming Flower Water Decals'.
However I think I paired them in such a weird way!




The pattern contains two different patterns, one is the typical paisley pattern which I think is more commonly seen and the second has more of an artist zen/henna look to it. I think these would look so good with many different designs and styles. I suggest wearing them differently to me as I think my combination looks really odd!

Both both designs feature the same colours, a pinky purple shade and a light and pleasant aqua. Its a colour combination I rather like. Somehow when mixing my acrylics for my accent though I got it totally wrong, BAHA.

These water decals are the slightly thicker kind that I enjoy more than the last, it means they are not see-through and paper thin – giving me more time to work out creases and bubbles as I apply them. I liked the quality of these decals and did not experience any trouble with them.

Overall I think they are really cute, if you are into these types of colours and like a full on pattern I would highly recommend them!

How would you wear these decals? What do you think of this accent nail with the decals – does it work or not? - You can be honest!

Have a wonderful day, friends. Thank you for dropping by, I'll catch you again on Thursday!
Love
Ithi

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love paisleys. These you've shown are so cute and you combined it all in a mega cute way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its very adorable pattern. looks very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like paisleys very much. You choose nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so pretty! Paisley is one of my faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this pattern! I have to check if I purchased it in my last order which is still in transit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way you did that accent nail, it has made entire mani quite interesting! <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig