Binky London - Purple Shimmer Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? Are you glad the weekend is upon us?! I hope that you've all had a very happy and productive week.

I've been having a great time at home, yesterday my mother and I went on a shopping trip and had a spot of lunch. It was nice to get out (I've been in the house quite a lot during the week) and spend some time with her. I wish we could do things like that all the time. I love Holland and my Dutch family but of course I miss spending time with my family too.

Today I thought we'd chill. I feel like chill. I've done quite well with my exercise this week and to be honest.. I'm feeling a little drained, so lets chill together with a swatch :) Today I'll be showing you a brand I have never tried before, this is Binky London and the shade in question is 'Purple Shimmer'.

I don't know how I managed to cover up the bottle name.. smart. Real smart!

Colour ~ 'Purple Shimmer' is a gorgeous deep steely purple glitter bomb, I would say it resembles a texture polish in its finished state. It is generally a fine/gritty glitter with larger pieces of hexagon glitters.

Application ~ I applied this with the usual brush application and encountered no problems. I am wearing two coats here which I found enough for full coverage. I would be aware of adding further as it can look rather thick and built up – That said the formula is quite thin so applying thin coats will not result in this problem. I would also say this polish has a really reasonable dry time.

Texture ~ Applies like a liquid sand and dries to a textured finish. Of course you can plonk top coat on top to smooth it further.

Would I recommend this to a friend? YES.  ★★★★★/5
Why am I so full of positivity for this polish? I feel like it is rather unique, generally speaking from a high store point of view I don't think I'd come across many polishes of this shade and finish in the make up counters. I like the pleasant dry time and I do love its finished look, both with and without top coat.

What do you guys think of this polish? Do you like the combination of the shade and textured look?

Have a beautiful day my friends, thank you for visiting! I'll be back on Sunday for some more nail art fun, I hope to see you then!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Beautiful shade. Love the texture finish :)
    I am gonna spend time with my sister on weekend. We plan to cook stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love textured polishes so I would definitely buy this one and any brothers and sisters it may have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very pretty this nail polish!!! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this kind of polish! When I started getting into nail polish, a german drugstore brand, p2, released a range of textured polish, just like this one. I bought almost every colour! There was also a colour similar to the one you're wearing and I really like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowwww....Gorrrgeeoouuussss! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig