Freehand Camp Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope you are just awesome! Give me some self updates – I love to know how you are getting on :) Do you celebrate Bonfire night where you live? - If you are going to see fireworks tonight have an awesome time but do please say safe!

Today I have another freehand design, I just love painting scenery so much. I'm beginning to find it hard to think of landscape types and scenes... I must think of more, they are so relaxing to paint!

Today I have a little camp site in a natural beauty spot! You've got to credit whoever is asleep in that tent because their guitar skills must be insane. Why? Because that guitar doesn't even have any strings!


For this manicure this manicure I began with my Mezmris Nail Lacquer base coat, Armor Up and once dry applied two thin coats of Catrice's 'Generation whYte'. I then applied a smooth coat of Pro-FX top coat to create a nice smooth painting surface. I then created my sky by creating an acrylic-gradient using my crappy old bamboo brush (this brush looks like game over..but my god I do love it) I then used my smaller detailing brushes to create the scenery. I then finished off with Mezmris Nail Lacquer's top coat, Armor. Me being me... I did try a matte version too :)

What do you think of my camping nail art? Are there any scenes you'd like me to paint?

Thank you so much for visiting, come again soon! I'll be back on Monday for more nail art fun.

Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Funny the guitar doesn't have strings :) Great nail art.
    Maybe a disco ball? A disco scenery? You've asked and I've answered. Currently listening to disco a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, the owl is so cute <3 We don't have Bonfire night in Poland, but I love bonfires and that reminds me I haven't been to one in a long time, must catch up :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mani and beautiful scenario! :D
    I like very much how you painted the thumb with the owl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous art work, you are really talented :-D

    Yeah we celebrate Guy Fawkes night here. I stayed at home and made sure my cats were okay - they were a bit spooked at first, but did calm down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha..first time seeing guitar without strings in a painting... ;) That's a perfect mani for the season! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so impressed by your skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. *looks at tent, remembers camping with parents and shivers*
    It looks great but camping is so not for me! All those bugs and the sounds that aren't familiar...
    Oh, and there used to be strings on that guitar but all the heavy metal songs they were playng earlier made them snap so the owner took them off to replace them in the morning ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig