Wet 'N' Wild: Putting On Airs Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope you've been having a great week so far. If not.. Don't worry, only one more day until the weekend!

Today I have a swatch to share with you, this polish was actually a gift from a very beautiful friend in America who totally surprised me earlier in the year with a box full of delights. She has such a big heart and is such a wonderful person. In the package there were 5 polishes from Wet 'N' Wild, a brand I had never had the pleasure of trying before as they don't seem to sell it here locally.

I love each and everyone, especially the matte top coat which features in most of my manicures since I received it! Today I am showing you Wet 'N' Wild's 'Putting On Airs'.


Colour ~ 'Up In Airs' is a beautiful bright light blue crème polish. I love these kinds of blues that make me think of beautiful summer days, icing on cakes.. (always the icing on cakes when I think of polishes like this, why?!)

Application ~ I really loved application of this polish, I was a little heavy handed with how much I had loaded on my brush while painting the thumb but it totally gave me a pat on the back and told me it would be ok, and it was. It self levelled very nicely and didn't bubble at all. I'm wearing two easy coats here without any of that light blue streak-age that happens with some similar shades.

Texture ~ Its on the medium to thick side but I really love it. It is beautifully glossy even before applying a top coat which is great for people like me who remove their polish a lot and don't need durability for it to last a super long time (Of course if you wanted to wear it longer, top coat of course.)

★★★★★/5 I really love this blue, I love the formula and the finish. It may not be up there in terms of being a super unique shade but its a great staple for a collection should you not have something similar and it is just so effortless to apply. Blue is the biggest colour range in my entire collection but this probably comes into my top 10.
Would I recommend this to a friend? Totally if she has nothing similar at all, but I imagine that could be a rare chance.

If you'd like to see another manicure that I wont be posting on here, you can check myInstragram account for a stamped, glitter and floral nail art I did for a birthday collaboration. I will just add it reignited my understanding of why I refuse to stamp often!

What do you think of this beautiful blue? Odd question - Do these shades make you think of bright summer skies or cold weather?

Have a beautiful day my friends, Thank you so much for visiting! Don't forget to come say hi :)
I'll see you again on Saturday!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. It's a very pretty blue! Funny, Wetnwild is on my blog today too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, A.notcopyacat! Do you find them easy to get hold of where you are? I've never seen them here in Holland. I will have to come visit!

      Delete
  2. I love it! Blue is one of my favorite colours. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be nice if you could visit me, I will try to visit you often. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a really nice colour, I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite a beautiful one! Suits you a lot! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely colour! And it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig