Night Time Desert Camp! Freehand Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are you doing today? I hope you've had a great week. Who is about ready for the weekend?!
You may or may not have noticed I didn't post yesterday (Who am I kidding?) I've been getting really stressed out lately. I've got a few things on the go and I feel like my housework here is taking over my life. I know it sounds really sad but I have felt in the past few weeks like I can't keep my head above the water. Because of that my painting time suffered as did my paintings.. anyway..

Today I have some nail art for you! It didn't turn out quite how I wanted.. (haha..) but I am sharing it none the less. Its a desert camp; I'd like to think that perhaps and prince and princess are travelling in fancy style to their destination!




For this manicure I began with my Mezmris Nail Lacquer Armor Up base coat. Once dry (faster than I can blink, srs.) I applied two coats of Barry M's 'White'. Again I allowed this to dry and then applied a thin coat of Pro-FX's top coat to create a painting barrier. My next step was to create a gradient using my old crappy (but SO loyal) bamboo brush and acrylic paints. The rest was created with my finer brushes. I sealed it all in with Mezmris Nail Lacquer's 'Armor' top coat.

I kinda feel like I got sloppy towards the end, the tents could have been much nicer but its hard painting in like 30degree heat!

What do you guys think of this nail art? Do you like my desert scene?
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I'll catch you again on Sunday for some more nail art!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Totally a royal camping, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can see a British touch in this mani hun! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so detailed, the palm trees in particular look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can feel another vacation coming up... that last manicure, with the sunset-over-a-lake and the bird silhouettes? That's the view from these tents who are obviously situated in an oasis of course (or there wouldn't be trees or a lake to look at ;)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig