Claire's: Splash Swatch & Review ★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!

How are you doing today? I hope you are having a great start to the week. Today I am going to be showing you 'Splash' from Claires.

Colour ~ Splash is a beautiful frosty looking aqua shade. This polish has a beautiful fine silver shimmer to it which gives it a really pretty icy look to it.

Application ~ I wasn't 100% sure what to expect as this polish is on the thicker side but it actually applies really nicely and doesn't take too long to dry. I had no trouble with streaking or bubbling at all!

Texture/Finish ~ Certainly on the thicker side although that's not a bad thing. It dries to a nice semi matte finish.

★★★★/5 I really like this blue! As you guys know, I am a sucker for a good blue polish but I do love the finish and shade of this one. I don't have anything too similar in my collection and it does look great with all different types of nail art. Would I recommend this to a friend? Yes if she's looking for a pretty blue, doesn't own anything like it or is on a budget haul.

What do you guys think of this shade? Have you tried any polishes from Claire's?

I've been so behind on my nail art at the moment, I've got quite a few projects on the go and then there's offline.. So while it is not freehand nail art I am just still glad I get to share polish love with you!

Have a beautiful day, my friends. I'll catch you again on Thursday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Very interesting colour, it looks quite nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a beautiful aqua. love the silver shimmer on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous color! This would be perfect as a base for some winter nail art!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig