The Whale-Boat! Freehand 'Going To England' Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
I hope you are all having a great weekend so far! Today is the day! This afternoon I will be getting on the aeroplane to go back to England for two weeks. I can't wait to see everyone and have a little break from the usual routine here. Sadly Mr Bravo can not come with me this time which is a bit of a bummer and strangely I feel a little anxious about traveling on my own even though I used to do it plenty. I'm sure it will all be fine..! Do you guys ever feel yourself getting more anxious about certain things, or even things you know you've done before?

If you've been here for a while you may remember my 'flying to England' nail art. Well. Lets see if I can outdo that! Here's my Whale-boat, sat-nav is set to England! Full steam ahead!
 

For this manicure I began with my usual base of OPI's 'Nail Envy' and once dry applied two coats of NYC's 'Williamsburg Vintage'. I applied my Pro-FX top coat and once dry began to make an acrylic-gradient using different shades of purple, pink and yellow acrylic paint. The rest was all drawn on with my favorite nail art brushes. Again I applied my Pro-FX top coat and eventually my Wet 'N' Wild matte top coat.

I was a little annoyed the rope for the flag didn't seem to match up too well, but that's a minor thing. I like traveling in style!

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday, maybe by the time you've read this I have already landed!
I'll catch you again on Tuesday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love your nail art! I hope you have a great time with your family, even if Mr. Bravo can't be there, and please remember to buy lots and lots of Barry M White ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its beautiful. Love the Whale. its adorable :)
    Have a nice journey Enjoy your time in England x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig