Freehand Burger & Fries Nail Art!

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope you are having a fantastic day so far. Has your week been going your way, has everything just flowed? I am so upside down and inside out trying to get everything ready before I leave for England. I'm trying to be super organized with my blog posts and I'm already thinking about what I need to pack, I don't leave until Sunday! I'm waiting hoping urgent post will arrive before I leave and hoping I will have enough nail art to cover my time away. When I get back Mr Bravo's 8yr old niece will be here so I really am desperate to stay on top of things and keep my posting habits as normal.

Today I have some nail art which is actually based on my sisters suggestion. I asked her during one of our Skype sessions if she had any ideas for what I could paint and she suggested burger nails.. so here it is!


I didn't need much for this manicure as I figured I'd keep my base pretty simple to make the fries and burger 'pop'. I used my usual base of OPI's 'Nail Envy' and once dry applied two coats of Catrice's 'The Sky So Fly' (I love this shade!) I applied a coat of my Pro-FX top coat and then used my favorite brushes and acrylic paints to freehand the nail art on top. I finished with another layer of Pro-FX quick dry top coat. I did however add some Catrice's 'Matte & More' because I love seeing how freehand looks when it has a nice smooth matte top coat!

I actually rather like how the food stands out on my nails. Ok, its not nail art for everyone... or for everyday situations its a little weird, but it was fun to paint!

Have you had food nails before, what did delights did you have on your nails? Do you like my junky nail art?

Have a wonderful day! I'll see you again on Sunday – the day I travel home, woot! I've got some suitable nail art for it!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Ooooo....that's a yummmm yummmmm mani!That burger on middle finger actually looks like a 3d burger! Outstanding one! <3 I am loving it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha wow, thank you so much, Nailfame! What a compliment! :D <3

      Delete
  2. I'm getting hungry just looking at the pictures... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. delicious looking nails ;) I loved how you burger came out. Its mouth watering :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, that looks yummy! Haha I'm gonna eat a burger later now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sister had a cute suggestion, I like the outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This mani is funny and cute, I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great nail art, you're so talented!
    Today I have reorganized my wardrobes so in part I understand your mood! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Zauberin, what a kind comment :D I'm glad it is not just me who likes to randomly reorganize things! :D

      Delete
  8. These look good enough to eat...as long as they are veggie burgers ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe glad you think so, for you of course veggie! I actually worried about posting it for that reason! xx

      Delete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig