Freehand Sloth/Sloffee Cup Nail Art With Water Colour!

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope you have some exciting plans for this weekend? Let me know – I love to know what you are getting up to, my naily friendies!

I'm super excited as my sister is in Holland on her holiday so Mr Bravo's Sister-in-law has very kindly offered to drive up to where they are staying and to put us up for a night! I've never been to this area, I've never camped..and I get to see family, again! I am so curious to see how they like Holland :)

Today I have a manicure I wasn't too yay about. However the friends I did ask for advice about it said it was really sweet and that people might like it even if I don't so here it is. Sloffee time! Grab yourself a mug! 

For this manicure I began with my usual base of OPI's 'Nail Envy' (last bottle is getting dangerously low! :'( ) and once dry I applied my NYC's 'Williamsburg Vintage' – this was made before I went home and got to stock up on Barry M's! I then used a mixture of browns and golds to create a sort of coffee stained effect using the water method technique you know I love to use. I then freehanded Mz Sloth with my favorite brushes and acrylic paints.

I kinda wish this had turned out better.. but I'll let you guys be the judge. I am never happy when my writing is on my nails. I always think my writing looks sloppy but its not exactly the easiest thing to do! Maybe next time I'll try text decals!

If you liked this post please give it a good old share using the buttons below. I'd be super beaming if you could. :)

I hope you have a fantastic weekend, may the sunshine brightly and positive things come you way!
I'll catch you again on Monday for some more nail art fun!

Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. beautiful design, good for coffee addicted people like me..ha ha
    Have a lovely time with your family Ithi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm drinking coffee atm :)
    Cutesy again, coffee spots and this cute animal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! You come up with the best ideas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! You did a great job on the sloth. The moment I saw the thumbnail in my feed it reminded me of Zootopia (if you've seen it, you know what I mean. If you haven't, go watch it!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, it looks so cute and perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's adorable!!! I wanna hug him so bad :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute one! What a stunning coffee stain effect and love those coffee beans! <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig