Starry Streamers And Confetti! - Freehand Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? It's going to be really busy here! I've got things booked up in my calander (I really prefer to be busy than bored!) and because my sister has her holiday here in Holland this year Mr Bravo will be going to visit her and her family!! I am so excited, I will get to see my niece and nephew again!

Calm down, Ithi... Today's manicure was created while I was in England. I had a few spare hours while everyone was at work/school/nursery and I had intended to do some serious painting which didn't really turn into anything... Undefeated I came up with this design!

I've also tried to film it so I could create a tutorial but you can see nothing of much help in the video. Back to the drawing board – I think I just need to figure out a set up that works for me. We'll get there!


For this manicure I began with my usual base coat of OPI's 'Nail Envy' and once dry I moved onto my polishes, Barry M's 'Surfboard' from the coconut infusion collection and Rimmel's 'Pillow Talk' to my middle and ring finger. I applied two coats and added a smothering of my Pro-fx top coat. Next I took my acrylic sketchy unruly lines using a liner brush. I repeated this process using various shades of bright colour. I then took my detailing brush (its actually the same brush but on the other end!) and began to create some little stars with white acrylic. I also added some dots here and then. I finished it all of by sealing it in with a final layer of Pro-FX 'complete' top coat.

What do you think of this manicure? Would you guys want to see a video of how I did this?

Thanks for dropping by, if you liked this nail art please give it a share using the buttons below.
I'll be back on Saturday with some more nail are fun. I hope you have a beautiful day!

Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. beautiful and very artistic Ithi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea with these stripes, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this one! Never seen anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so gorgeous

    --Sony
    https://nailscontext.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that's so adorable, I love this mani <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are pretty good! this looks really well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you created those strips. Unique manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a lovely mani! Someday, I would love to recreate this on with your kind permission.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! It would be a great manicure for a baby shower :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig