Freehand Evening Duck Pond Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you all doing today? I hope you are all well! Is it hot hot hot where you are? My weather app predicts rain and storms all week but its just uncomfortably hot here! Thank you for all the well wishes with my eye; Unfortunately I was unable to get a doctors appointment yesterday so I'll be up early again tomorrow to try and get one - they did warn me yesterday that I might not be able to until Friday... anyhoo ~

I always think of ducks in a sweet way; So many memories going to feed the duckies when I was a little girl, and even now as an adult when I am home in England, taking a long walk with my Niece and Nephew to go feed the ducks and swans! <3 b="" nbsp="">Did you guys do things like that?


Here's a little something from a couple of weeks ago! - this is why I am so glad I keep ahead of myself, I barely feel like painting right now! Today I have a manicure I made while I wasn't feeling so well. I also had no inspiration so I decided to just paint something..'pleasant'. Its not my best ever manicure but I guess it is still something created from moods and feelings!


For this manicure I began with my usual base of OPI's Nail Envy and once dry I applied two coats of NYC's 'Williamsburg Vintage' - This had become my new solution since I can't get Barry M here...and now I can't find it in the store!! Why, oh, why?!

I then added a coat of my Pro-FX top coat and allowed to dry. I then started this freehand nail art by creating a acrylic-gradient with lilac and peachy shades that I had mixed. Everything else was created with my new favorite Bundle Monster brushes and again I applied my Pro-FX top coat before finishing off with Catrice's 'Matt & More'.

While its not exactly thrilling nail art.. I think it has a kind of calm feel to it. Its not great. But its not hideous, I hope.. You guys can be the judge :)

What do you think of this nail art? Do you like to have creatures on your nails?

Have a beautiful day, hugs, and I'll catch you on Wednesday for some more Born Pretty Store reviews!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Yes, it has a calm feel...I can feel it! This is absolutely wonder wonderful mani! Hope you get appointment soon and get well soon! Take care! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute little ducks and that sky is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get an eye appointment soon! Yeah I remember feeding ducks too :) I love the way this came out ithfifi! It is very calming :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! I think every kid loves to go feed the duckies (and I know I was no exception ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so awesome! How do you always come up with that great ideas :D ?

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig