Rainbow Chevron Nails With MoYouNail's Newly Stocked Plates

*This item was sent to me to review but as always will contain my full and honest opinion :)

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you've been having a good week. How is your weather? Here in Holland its a beautiful sunny day, it lovely to sit and type with the door wide open and lots of sunlight filling the room. Did you know that MoYouNails have a whole new range of stamping plates in stock? When I was contacted to try out a few of the new plates I was of course so excited and even more excited when I saw the 128 stamping plate because I've wanted to wear a chevron/zigzag design since forever. This is a full design plate. Come take a look and please excuse my slightly blue finger...
A shot of the beautiful 128 stamping plate and... Argh, Blue index finger!

All the designs on this plate are gorgeous and I am looking forward to trying them out really soon; I'll also have another two plates to show you in the near future. I am really looking forward to trying the mermaid scale pattern and the diagonal lines which remind me of sun rays. I highly recommend you take a look at MoYouNails if you have not yet done so. They carry a wide selection of high quality stamping plates, polishes and many sets and accessories.


For this manicure I decided to create a horizontal rainbow gradient and used the following colours, from thumb to pinkie: Catrice's 'Lime Heart Beating Like A Drum', Yes Love's '007', Rimmel's 'Blue Eyed Girl' (The blue stained finger culprit) Picture Polishes 'Wisteria', Yes Love's 'N025' and Barry M's 'Peach Melba'. I then decided to use this plate by making decals using Fogan's '#08' to stamp and Collistar's '#37' for some rainbow glitter pizazz!

I am so happy to finally have chevron nails and I am happy with how the rainbow looks with the stamping decal. I just wish I didn't photograph my blue-d up finger and my cuticles were a little neater but oh well!

So what do you think of this manicure? Have you tried MoYouNails stamping plates yet?
Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Your rainbow gradient is gorgeous! I love the glitter on top too, very magical!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Robin! I actually enjoyed wearing this one - That's not something I say too often with my manicures! xx

      Delete
  2. Your design is so neat and pretty! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I lve your mani, and chevrons too! I think I *need* this plate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natalia! I highly recommend the MoYouNails plates, they have so many beautifully detailed plates and all really great quality :) xx

      Delete
  4. This looks gorgeous I love the colours and the glitter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mani's so colorful, sparkly, and fun! Love it! :D It's so hot here. I can't wait for summer to be over actually, and for the cooler weather and the rain to come back (haha I'm weird). I think it's because I'm a winter baby. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Yun! I had wanted to do something like this since..forever! I'm a winter baby too but I can't stand the cold, it makes me want to stay all cosy and snug in bed!! I hope it gets a little cooler for you - its not fun when the heat is unbearable! xx

      Delete
  6. I need this plate in my life ASAP, because all my chevrons look awful. Your design is perfect and neat and the colors go very well together! I wish you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU DO! I'm sure your chevrons looks beautiful but this plate is really handy to have and make it much easier. Thank you for your kind words :) xx

      Delete
  7. Colorful and fun. Love the gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow your nails look really perfect!
    I love this manicure, you are so creative <3

    xx julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Julia! I don't know if its creative but I have wanted to create something bright like this for a while. I am glad I held on to the idea until I had this plate, I don't think I could have done it otherwise! xx

      Delete
  9. Thank you, Little Monster! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your manicure is gorgeous, I love everything...From gradient to stamping...to glitter on top!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig