Elegant Silver Peach Blossom Nail Art Decorations - Born Pretty Store Review

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you had a fantastic week, do you have anything awesome planned for the weekend?

I want to turn the whole bedroom upside down and clean the way I like. Literally by throwing everything in a pile and starting over again, ha! Bring on the anti-bac wipes! I do feel like a good spring clean. There are also so many darting trophies that are practically dust magnets. Its time to clean from top to bottom!

Of course there will be some time for some more freehand painting at some point!




 




I really love these nail art decorations. The come in a set of two which I think is fine – they are pretty big so would not be ideal for every nail anyway but they do make beautiful little accents for special occasions (Bridal nail art - I'm thinking the bridal party or bridesmaids?!) I'd also like to point out that they are totally reusable so you can get plenty of use from them.The petals are crystal-like with balled silver tips and silver detailing in the centers. I can also imagine these looking super cute with many colours and with delicate stamping designs!


I decided to go a little... 'girls night out' with this manicure but it could totally be worn with a more subtle and delicate manicure!

For this manicure I began with my all time favorite base coat, OPI's 'Nail Envy' and once dry added a single coat of NYC's 'Strip Me Off' peel off base coat (Why didn't I use this sooner for glitter-filled manicures?!) Next I added two coats of Essence's 'Rebel At Heart' to all my nails. Next I took a small sponge and dabbed on some Ciaté's 'London Baby' on the tip of my nails. I then took a small liner brush and created a silver ruffian look to some of my nails and applied my Pro-fx top coat to seal it all in, the final touch was of course to add the beautiful blossom decorations to my nails.




So I personally really like these but I certainly think its too much for every day nail art.

What do you think of these blossom flower decorations? Do you like 3D elements to nail art?
Have a beautiful weekend, I'll catch you on Sunday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love your manicure!
    It looks really chic!

    Laura
    http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that glitter and the flowers? gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Jflo! Wasn't sure if it was a little too much and then I thought... so what! :P <3

      Delete
  3. OH MY GOSH!!
    I LOVE this manicure so much... I love the nail polish and the glitter on top and that thin silver line close to your cuticle... I also LOVE that delicate flower :)
    So lovely :)
    They may be a bit too much for going to school or work (well depending on your job I guess) :)
    I think 3D decorations for nails are so stunning.. it gives that extra something to a manicure :)
    I have 3 small turtles from Born Pretty Store and I LOVE THEM so much :) They are so darn adorable on the nails :)
    xx
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! (although the flowers would probably drive me crazy within the hour and I would pick them off about five minutes later ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mani <3 and this Ciate is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig