Ciaté: Kiss Chase Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!

How are you doing today? I hope all is great with you? I feel like I've been on a bit of a painting roll as of late, I've got some posts lined up that I am super excited to share with you but since its Friday and I've been rolling out freehand posts for quite sometime I thought we could chill with a little swatchy-boo, that's ok isn't it? I promise its a cute one!

Today I have another Ciaté polish to share with you, this is Kiss Chase (You'll see why!)





Colour ~ Kiss Chase is a really beautiful juicy girly pink that I think has such a wonderful glossy and flawless looking finish, I'm looking back at this pictures and thinking that it actually makes my hands look.. nicer. This polish feels like a jelly as it is quite sheer – It can work as a pond manicure if done right. I am wearing three coats.


Application ~ I had absolutely no trouble with this polish at all, I was applying speedily as I was in swatch-a-thon mode and I was really surprised by the great dry time and the fact that it didn't bubble up.

Texture ~ Very sheer and jelly like, dries to rubbery looking finish.

Final Thoughts - ★★★★★/5
I absolutely love it. If you've been here for a while then you'll know I don't fall head over heels in love with pink very often..but this is a cheeky, pretty little polish with absolutely no down falls. I am seeing myself wearing this in spring with some sort of nail art and again as a pond manicure!

What do you think of this juicy looking pink? Are you a fan of Ciaté polishes?

Have a gorgeous day, Lets catch up again on Sunday for even more freehand stuff!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This shade is really pretty :)
    I like ciaté polish very much, unfortunately it isn't sold in my country any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! What a wonderful shade! It is so intense and fruity!♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shade and it's rubbery look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pink! <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig