Greyscale Acrylic-Gradients And Rainbow Love Hearts

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? Happy mid week to you all. Did you get up to anything interesting so far?
I feel like I've just been plodding along so far, better make today more interesting!
Today I have another 'acrylic-gradient' style manicure for you. I feel like I am happiest when I am playing with paint... My manicures used to feature about 4-5 different nail polishes..now I cover them all up or they are already white to start with.. Oops!

For this manicure I began with just a single polish, Barry M's 'White' – what am I going to do when I run out of this?! I then created a greyscale gradient (Or acrylic-gradient as I've taken to calling them) on all my nails excluding my ring finger using black, white and grey acrylic paint. I then went over those nails and made some white hearts and tried carefully to create a rainbow inside each one. On my ring finger I reversed this by doing a rainbow acrylic-gradient for the whole nail and added a black heart with stars inside. I sealed everything off with my beloved Pro-FX top coat but I also tested it in matte too using Barry M's matte top coat – which do you like best?

I really like how this turned out, I really love pairing dark colours with bursts of colour, I think it is so eye catching.

What do you think of my grey and rainbow combination? Have you had heart nails before?
Have a wonderful day, I'll see you on Friday!!

Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Quite an interesting manicure!Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE ARE AMAZING GIRL !!!!

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this mani is so pretty! The rainbow hearts really stands out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rainbow colors together with the gray gradient. Creative and original, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The combination of grey and the rainbow is so adorable, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so stunning... I LOVE those rainbow hearts and I also love that there are some darker hearts added to the mixture :)
    I love the grey background :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig