Spring Time Rainbow Manicures - Twin Nails With @Rainbowjojonails

Allo polish Pals!

Happy Sunday to you! I hope you have been having a fantastic weekend so far, tell me, what colour nails have you been sporting over the weekend?

Something rather fun happened last week, I was contacted by a lovely lady, @rainbowjojonails (You really should check her account out!) on Instagram, asking me if I would like to participate in a 'twin nails' collaboration. I'll be absolutely honest, I had no idea what that was even supposed to mean.

So apparently you come up with a theme idea and both create a manicure based on it. Of course, you have no idea what the other person will paint. You could come up with a similar idea or something completely different – isn't that fun?! 

I used Barry M's White for my base, everything else was created with acrylic paints.


Matte. Because ya just gotta.

I loved @rainbowjojonails final result, don't you? Her rainbow stands out beautifully!

I'm also quite proud with what I came up with because I had NO idea what I was going to do and just began painting. The log and the animals came completely as I was going along. I normally plan things out but it was fun to surprise myself like this! I'll also add that I started this at around 3pm, took a dinner break and one handed washed the dishes (Thank you dishwasher!) and completed it just before 8pm. Yikes.

I love the idea of 'Twin Nails' because I came up with an idea I might not have otherwise. If anyone would love to do this with me just send me a message - it was so much fun!

Finally, I'd like to say thank you to @rainbowjojonails for inviting me to take part! If you have Instagram you really should take a look at her other manicures!

Have you done twin nails before? What do you think of these manicures?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I'll catch you on Tuesday!
Love
Ithi


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love your nails!! Your bunny looks adorable and all the other animals as well, and the colors just scream SPRING :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both manis look so great, love them!
    They are so bright an fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww....These mani proves that you are a 'Rainbow Queen'. Ahmzaing mani!Looooveee ittt! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, I love your twin nails!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both nail arts are very nice! I like so much the little animals that you painted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you both did so great, I love your designs <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig