Freehand Water Dragon

Allo polish Pals!
I hope you darlings are having a good weekend! Tell me one good thing about it so far! I can tell you that I had a nice Saturday, I painted and didn't like what I did but Mr Bravo and I went out to the local mini mall and I picked up 6 huge tubes of acrylic paint for only 2.95 euro. I have no idea of the quality yet but I always like to make sure I have white backed up as I use it soo so much to lighten other colours!

Today I have a manicure that came randomly. I sat down to paint with an idea in mind.. but I had a mental block and hated what I had began painting so I decided to start over. This little guy is inspired by these* really cute little dragons! 


I began with Essence's 'A Girl With A Pearl' and began to create a acrylic-gradient on top, leaving my middle and ring finger as they where and painted my little dragon friend (Lets call him Nimrod) and
finished off by adding some studs to my other nails; I sealed everything using my Pro-Fx top coat. I added Barry M's top coat because I just felt that matte suited it better!

Do you like to play with matte top coats? What do you think of my dragon friend?

Have a wonderful day, Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I loooooooooove this design and the dragon *_* ♥
    Now I want to have it as a pet :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! This is SOOO ADORABLE!!! Great job Ithi! I LOVE how you colour your designs - it's always so beautiful and magical!! Hehe, my white paint goes really fast too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you so much, Minnie! I am still in love with my Kolinsky! Thank you for all the kind words :D xx

      Delete
  3. The dragon is soooo cute and the whole mani is pretty. The Essence caught my attention too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you, A.notcopyacat! Did you pick it up? My Sister in law surprised me with it a few weekends ago! I am in love with it! xx

      Delete
  4. Awwww.....cuteness overloaded! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh... your dragon is adorable!
    About the weekend... I guess the only good thing about it was that I didn't have to go to work, oh, and there was some sunshine (so that makes TWO good things ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joyce! Those are two very good things too! I am happy as it has been quite sunny here too! I hope you enjoyed your weekend off! :)

      Delete
  6. Your free hand is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so cute and adorable!! :3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig