Greyscale peacock

Hi everyone!
How are you all doing today? Today I have another manicure which was created TWICE. Twice! And I still didn't like the outcome!  (That's nothing... what is on my nails right now is the 4th attempt...What's wrong with me?!) Basically, I did my peacock lady just too dark, so her sparkly little head thingy-plumes didn't glisten and sparkle as I had hoped – same happened with the eye....*Total face palm in the most dramatic way*

I'm having terrible nail luck lately. Hopefully by the time I post this it has improved. I sure hope so because I find it so disheartening to keep creating things that don't make me happy or satisfied.

For this manicure I began my usual base coat of OPI's 'Nail Envy' and followed on with two coats of Barry M's 'White'. Next I created my peacock and feathers using only black and white acrylic paints and filled in certain parts with nail polishes. For the feathers I used a mixture of Hema's 'Green circus', Pretty Serious's 'Crystal lake' glitter and Model's Own 'Gold Rush'.

Its not.. really what I wanted. I hate it when that happens. Maybe you guys like it better than I do? I can only hope!

What do you think of my peacock feathers? Have you had peacock nails before?
Have a wonderful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Ohhhhh my my...I have never seen such a gorgeous peacock mani. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like them! I can see what you mean about the glittery parts of the crown but the entire manicure combined looks great to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable and beautiful mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so beautiful

    --Sony
    http://nailscontext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's amazing! I envy your skills because I love peacocks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome, I love the peacock motive :D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig