Sooo Many Trippy Acrylic Rainbows

All polish Pals!
How are we today? What have you gotten up to this weekend? I painted! I didn't like it! I don't know, I need to do more exciting things so I have more to talk about :)

Today I have a really weird manicure to show you... I was in two minds about posting this simply because it looks weird...and not necessarily neat. The aim was to have a rainbow gradient in stripes. But every line has a gradient. I think its too much and my black outlining (It was supposed to be wavey and artsy - I can see how that translates to 'hot mess')... I don't know.. I'll let you judge.

I used only my regular base coat of OPI's Nail Envy and Barry M's 'White' for a clean healthy base.
Everything else was created with acrylic paint. Yep. All those lines and gradients...I finished up by adding my favorite top coat for acrylic paint which is Catrice's gel effect top coat. I just wish I had pictured this matte!!

Some kind of crazy wonderment or chaotic mess? I'll let you guys be the judge of that. I feel like the kid that not only found the box of crayons but put them all in her mouth at the same time.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Very pretty, I love these colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and happy nail art- could be perfect for miserable English weather ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm... maybe I'd prefer it without the lines, still I like the gradients a lot, great shades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - it's so cool and makes me smile :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....it's so cheerful....makes me smile. <3 I wanna try it on my nails... <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! It's so fun and reminds me of my favorite kid's movie, Wee Sing in Sillyville! At the end, the woman's stockings looked just liked that. Here is a pic :) https://i.ytimg.com/vi/g--fpqs2vx0/hqdefault.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!! Your nails look Stunning! I love this new manicure it looks great! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG an amazing rainbow! I'm swooning over here! :D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig