Abstract Glittery Freehand Cat Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
We made it! It's Friday! How about a virtual high five?! *palm to palm smack*
Today I have three little abstract kitties to show you! This nail art was inspired by a beautiful Pin I found on Pinterest which you can see here. I loved this picture and knew I wanted to recreate it. Sadly I was too scared about having enough room on my nails to have their tails at the bottom so I had to curl them around!

Up, down, all around. Who cares as long as there are tails, right? :)


As usual I began by applying my favorite base coat, OPI's 'Nail Envy' and once dry I painted on two coats of Barry M's 'White'. I then moved onto one coat of OPI's 'Make Light Of The Situation' which is a beautiful mixed size holographic glitter topper (Not that my camera would ever let you believe that!) I then created everything else using my black and white acrylic paint and two trusty all time  favorite brushes. I finished by adding some beautiful pearly tear drop studs which can be found at the *here* at the Born Pretty Store and that I previously reviewed here.

What do you think of my arty doodle cats? Do you like creating abstract nail art?
Have a beautiful day, I'll see you on Sunday!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Palm smack dear, because it's Friday :) Your manicure is fantastic, I love that the kitties are abstract and this way you made it to look super original. I like the addition of the drop studs a lot! Have a great day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is adorable! I love polish, I love sparkles and I LOVE CATS! Amazing :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What interesting 'tattooed' cats :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cats so much, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love the abstract theme. The cat turned out wonderful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool nail art! I like the detailed design of the cats!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow....cats are so awesome... <3 What a detailing! <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig