Cut Up Triangles

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I have a slightly odd looking manicure to share with you today... This is all made up of nail polish (apart from the studs). Let me explain... I had some nail polish which I left to try and peeled off like you would with DIY decals, I then used my craft knife to create triangles of all different sizes and began to stick them on in various ways. It has a 3D look to it but it didn't feel thick to wear.


I began with two coats of Barry M's 'Black' nail polish and and began to stick on my pieces of dried polish. The triangles were made with Barry M's 'Heather' (Purple) Claire's 'Splash' (..Blue) and Barry M's 'White'. The studs were sent to me a long, long time ago to review – which I did but I just thought they would be a cute touch for this manicure.

In hindsight... I should have maybe filed down the edges of my nails to stop any odd bits sticking off the nail – I did use cuticle clippers to trim them, but still.

What do you guys think of these cut up nails? Do you like this purple and blue together?
Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. It instantly caught the attention of my eyes, as soon as I saw a thumbnail preview in my blog reading list update. And I just loved it a lot. You are a genius. You did an outstanding mani. Just too good. :-) <3 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh my goosh, I am so glad it had that effect on you! :D I am so glad you like it - thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  2. I like this mosaic nail art and I don't think that it looks odd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Andrea! I didn't know if it perhaps looked a little bulky! I am glad you like it! xx

      Delete
  3. looks beautiful- I am a big enthusiast of geometric designs and I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fife, You have made some really beautiful designs with shapes in the past! <3

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful effect, and I love those studs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mosaic effect is gorgeous! Maybe I should do something like that!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, this is an unusual and cool mani. I like it a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the triangles and the Colors you used... It's quite striking I don't think it's odd at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this effect, it's such a nice idea with the triangles and together it all looks great <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig