Flower Falls Inlove - Freehand Disney Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you've had a lovely weekend – what did you get up to?
I have to ask you... do you remember the scene from Bambi (I cry so bad at Disney films!) where Bambi, Thumper and Flower find their mates? I have a clip below to refresh your mind if you can't.

Really wanted to catch the cuteness of when Flower meets his... girlfriend? She's peeking out through the flowers at him and he is enchanted by her. Well.. lets turn that into nail art!

For this manicure I began with my regular base coat of OPI's 'Nail Envy' and applied two coats of Barry M's 'Meadow' from the silk collection. Next I created a gradient using piCture pOlish's 'pshiiit ' and 'Jade'. I created the rest with my acrylic paints and bamboo brush. I sponged on a little of Hema's 'Green Circus' glitter topper and finished by adding two coats of Catrice's gel effect top coat to smooth everything out.

I'm pretty happy with how I did this nail art - I wish I had done a slightly more careful job with the flowers, but it turned out better than I first expected even if I did have to start the females face over!

What do you think of my flowery Flower nails? Would you want me to try other Disney characters?
Have a lovely day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. OMG soooo cute,Love it <3,kiss kiss <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that's just too cute ♥ love it.
    And yay for more Disney nail art :D !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your manis are like from a fairytale :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I'm so amazed by your freehand skills as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, small paradise :) - beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My God! You are a great great great artist. I mean I literally fell in love with this cutest mani. Epecially the thumb, I just can't stop staring at it. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the layout changes you made for the blog an the mani is adorable and so well done. So many lovely details, your very talented and skilled!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these are amazing!! They look like stickers, I mean, they are perfect! I have never seen Bambi. My friends all told me I'm not allowed because I will cry lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, I love this scene and your mani is absolutely gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig