Mother Moon Freehand Swirly Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? Tell me something delightful about your day!
Today I have a manicure that was created twice.. in the same day. I loved the first version more in some ways but I decided to completely redo it as the different shades of blue just would not show on my camera or phone. Still hopeful for a new camera that doesn't run on batteries one day!':) 

The first version had more elegance and precision to the swirls I think. They were much thinner. Ah well.. I still like it just because of the moon's eyes. I wanted really deep glitter that you could kinda look into.
For this manicure I began with my usual top coat of OPI's 'Nail envy and dabbed on various blue polishes such as Barry M's 'Sky Blue', 'Guava' and 'Supersonic'. I also added Yes Love's #34, Catrice's 'Glitz Carlton' for some sparklesszz - which we can't really see, yay! I then created the moon, swirls and stars with my acrylic paints.

I don't know, I wish my swirls had been thinner and neater but my acrylic silver can be a bit weird to use sometimes which is why I layered it over white here. Naah, its my fault - not the paints!

Have you done night sky nail art before? What do you feel about this manicure?

Have a lovely day
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. This is gorgeous! I have to admit I'm really curious about how the first version looked as you say it was even better but I already love this one :)

    Something delightful about my day? Hmmm... woke up too late, got rained upon on my way to work, managed to twist my ankle and fall on both knees... oh, I know! I'm planning a new manicure for this evening :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joyce!! I don't know if it was or wasn't - I think the eyes came out much better here and the blue is... bluer! I think overall this one had more of an impact upon first looks!

      OOh gosh I hope you are ok and didn't hurt yourself too bad? :( The manicure part of your day sounds much better! :) xx

      Delete
  2. It's a masterpiece....Just Outstanding....And those eyes....I can see deep inside it. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much Nailfame! You are always so kind. I am really glad you like it! <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  3. OMG I got the chills! :D I can not tell you enough how much I love your designs :D I love everything about this :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh, Glee! I am so happy you like this one! It was so much fun to paint :) xx

      Delete
  4. So cute!! I cannot not repeat how talented you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new look Ithi- beautiful!
    Also nail art is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Fife! I needed something that would make me feel warm and glowy when the weather gets cold, haha! Thank you for your kind words <3

      Delete
  6. Great mani and I love that blue. You are so talented :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm speechless, this is beyond amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such amazing eyes! Cute nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the design!! Specially the moon's eye! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful, I love her eyes :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blown away. You have captured the beauty of the moon. Loved it :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I'm amazed over how beautiful this is! Very well done! <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig