Friendly Ghost Halloween Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
Happy mid week to you all, how are you doing? Today I'll be out helping with house work at Mr Bravo's Grandmother's house - if you read my blog often you'll know that this means when I get home I will be stuffed full of yummy food and be absolutely useless for the rest of the evening!

Its time to pull out some Halloween nail art! I told you I had some, I just can't bring myself to post spooky related things for the entire month but I'll have a couple more to show you after this and they get more... disturbing, I guess. This is just the obligatory cutesy nail art to get started!

Don't forget to enter both my international giveaways - time is running out! There's only three days left to enter to win a $15 Born Pretty Store voucher;  And 1 week left to win a nail art set including acrylic paints and 5 stamping plates + more.


This manicure began with two coats of Barry M's 'Black' followed on top with Opi's 'Snowflakes In The Air'. I then totally turned that around and made it look pretty interesting with Klean Color's 'Black Chunky Holo' glitter which added such an unusual tint on top of all the other glitter – I like it! It reminds me of a 'bokeh' effect.

I then added some little ghosties with my white acrylic paint and my trust Bamboo brush. - I tested out a new top coat on top of the acrylics.. I did not like the effect it had on the acrylics.

What do you think of this bizarre glitter combination? Are you wearing any Halloween nail art this month?

Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Wow....super cute and super glittery....Quite a unique combo...I am loving it! <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great base for the ghosts, and they are cute. Such ghosts I can watch, I don't particularly like manis looking like taken out from a horror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a big fan of Halloween nail art on my nails, but I love to see the creation of others. I think your nails look cute and not spooky and I definitely like the glitter base! I am very curious of your other Halloween related nails! Hugs dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have the best nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So darn cute. I love the unique glitter background combo :D cant wait to see your other Halloween manicures :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. that glitter is gorgeous and your ghosts are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute <3 <3 <3 I especially love the booooo.... ghost :) amazing job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't have time to do Halloween nail art :( I love the glitter layering and your ghosts are cute!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig