The Stargazer - Freehand Nail art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you are having a great week so far. I'm going to share something personal with you... maybe its weird, maybe its not. You can decide. Whenever I am outside at night time and the stars are out I always look for the brightest one, then I'll either say out loud or in my head something to all the people I consider to now be 'up' there (I'm not going into religion or beliefs, my idea of it comes off of nothing, basically... I just like to think there are little dazzling holes in the night sky that I can pass my messages through, silly perhaps. Again, I don't mean this literally...its just something that gives me comfort in doing so.) I'm not entirely sure why or when I started doing that but I guess I just like to think they know I'm thinking of them. Do you do anything like that? Anyway...In case that was just weird...! Here's some freehand nail art – The stargazer.

For this manicure I began with two coats of Guylond's light pink from my gradient set. I then created a gradient using Maybelline's 'Ocean Blue and another polish.. I'm so sorry at the point of editing I have entirely forgotten :') #howtowin  . I then created everything else with my acrylic paints and beloved bamboo brush. To finish I added a little of Barry M's 'VIP' glitter here and there and used my Catrice top coat.

This manicure was actually a little bright and more twinkly in person, my camera is a massive douche lately. Excuse me ;)

What do you think of my star gazer nails?
Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Your freehand painting always amazes me. Wonderful done! I know the feeling of thinking of others in some quiet moments but I haven't said anything particular to a star yet :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful manicure! You did an amazing Job painting these. I can almost feel the wind in her hair! I love everything about it. And the Story you told about yourself gives it even more depth.
    I love it!
    xo, Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. love the concept. the manicure is peaceful :D I can totaly relate that girl with myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHmazing freehand! What a dreamy design.

    I know exactly what you mean, the quiet and the vastness of a starry sky wake up reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really nice design! I don't think it's weird to remember people in our life that has had a meaning to us. We all have different ways, lighting a candle or talking/looking to a star or whatever.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and I love the special meaning it has for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just gorgeous, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig