Essie: Splash Of Grenadine Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
I hope you are having a wonderful day so far? Tomorrow I fly out to England, it's been so long since I did the trip alone... I'm really nervous! Today I am showing you a polish I received from my mum during my last stay in England, in actual fact my four year old Niece helped her pick Essie's 'Tart Deco' and 'Splash Of Grenadine' – today I am showing you the last.

Colour ~ 'Splash Of Grenadine' is a beautiful magenta, with a strong hint of purple. I really love this shade as it really fits perfectly between the two colour shades. It was perfectly opaque in just two coats.

Application ~ I had no trouble at all with the application, It applied smoothly and dried pretty fast. I had no bubbles or streaking issues with this polish.

Texture ~ This polish is a little on the watery side but I find that it makes application breezy, It dries to a beautiful high shine finish even before applying a top coat.

Recommend it to a friend? Totally, it's pretty special in my opinion, it is not a colour you come by too often!

★★★★★/5 I totally love this shade, it makes me think of summer, iced beverages, pools... generally just lovely things! I have nothing similar in my collection and recommend it to those who want a good pinky purple shade.

What do you think of this shade? Have you found any similar dupes?

Have a fantastic day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. It is a wonderful color, looks great on you! Have a great trip to England!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your trip :)
    It's a gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this color is just Perfection!! Love to try it myself some Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your flight, I know that you will be just fine :) What a lovely color too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a nice color , dusty purple is always lovely

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig