China Glaze: Sunday Funday Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope your week is going well so far. I wish I could say the same for me but this week hasn't been off to a good start. I had really planned to post more by now but I've just been so stressed. Stress for me sets off my stomach syndrome which makes me sick. Which causes me to get more stressed about my lack of productivity – So you see its a vicious circle, argh! Today I really wanted to post something special but my creativity is still a little shot so I am showing you my swatches and review of China Glaze's 'Sunday Funday' which I think is perfect for spring/summer! Less whinging more nails!



Colour ~ Sunday Funday is a bright, vibrant deep sky blue. I just love the colour of this polish, to me it makes me think of a beautiful clear sky. It's one of those shades that just adds a strong pop of colour easily. I do find it can stain a little because of how pigmented it is so be warned, prep your nails well and scrub them after wearing if need be. Maybe its a good sign that it doesn't put me off this polish – I love it that much.

Application ~ To die for, really! I find the application to be a breeze and I always look forward to knowing I'll be applying this polish. I only applied two coats and find dry time to be pretty quick. I've never had any trouble with streaking or bubbles and it seems to me to be a little self-levelling which is always great, right?

Texture ~ I think I would describe Sunday Funday as a Cream. Wonderfully even, its not too watery nor too thin which means the consistency when applying and in the end result looks great – You can see how fantastically shiny and glossy the end result appears.

★★★★★/5 I personally love Sunday Funday, just as the name suggests there's something very summery and fun about it. I also think she looks really pretty in all kinds of nail art and paired with different shades – its very versatile. I think with all these pro's and the amazing dry time its certainly one to invest in if you love blues as much as me!

What do you think of Sunday Funday? Do you have a go-to blue polish that you are always excited to dig out and play with?

Enjoy the rest of your day,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Lovely color and cool name!:)
    have a great rest of the week:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely sky blue polish, I really like it.
    Sad to hear that you're feeling stressed and having stomach ache. I hope it will cool down for you and that the ache will go away. Take care. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ann-Sofe, me too I just love how vibrant it is :) I hope so too, I'm really looking forward to this week being over which I never think is a good thing to hope for. Thank you <3 xx

      Delete
  3. i love it ! and also love you beautiful swatch pictures ! i do not miss some nail art !just love the simply blue !
    beautiful sky blue !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bubica, that makes me feel better. I'm stressing about not posting enough this week but everything has been so backwards here. I'm glad you liked the swatch <3

      Delete
  4. I hope you feel better! doing your nails is the best way to de-stress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Little Monster, I agree but I've been getting the time to only half finish nails which means I get more stressed out, boo :( xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful! Good to hear about the perfect formula. Hmmm. A go-to blue? Maybe OPI Dating A Royal which is the base fo my latest post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely, I really need to begin my OPI collection so badly, and yes the formula is dreamy! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! It is an award meant to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. To get to your list of questions, just click on my profile to get to my blog. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how bright this shade is, it's perfect for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree!
    This shade looks perfect on your nails and they look beautiful :)

    Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend!
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig