Bloom And Doom Nails - Freehand Skull Manicure

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? Today's manicure is an odd one... A little bit of bloom and life with a bit of doom and gloom – None the less I am quite happy with how it turned out. I added a progress picture on *Instagram*, I had only done the skulls at this point and I was quite pleased with them; I did however like them less once they were outlined... Ah well! Here's a fairly rock and roll manicure!

For this manicure I used only one polish, Barry M's 'Heather' from the silk collection in two coats. I had a lovely smooth base to begin painting with. Everything else was created with acrylic paints and my beloved bamboo brush.

What do you think of my skull and flower manicure? Have you had skull nails before?

Have a beautiful day,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Oh my dear Ithi, I'm amazed beyond words by your incredible talent!! This mani has to be in my top ten of all times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME!! I love everything about this! You're so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! :D Love it soo much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it, but I do love skulls, they're sooo cool. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mani looks really amazing. I love your little flowers and the skulls are perfectly painted.
    xo, Pia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This design is so great! XD
    I love the idea, the inspiration, the skulls, the flowers... love everything :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your skulls are amazing! Skulls are so hard to paint/draw. I remember in my art class in college very few people were able to draw them correctly. I love the mix of skulls and flowers, its a personal favorite. I like the mix of life and death. It also reminds me of the band The Grateful Dead.

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig