Freehand Serenading Frog Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!
How are you doing today? I hope you are better than me, I seem to have a terrible cold which is not what I need for travelling on Saturday! Today I have another of those hated manicures, I was so so sure I wouldn't post this, I had such a hard time with the frog. I saw my pictures and I still wasn't sure about posting it. I left it a while and looked at the pictures again and figured it maybe wasn't so bad as I first thought.. so here it is then. HERE is my inspiration picture, you'll see how entirely far off mine looks, the inspiration duck is way cuter and the frogs violin turned into a guitar due to lack of space! 


For this manicure I began with NYC's 'Statue Of Liberty' and created a gradient using China Glaze's 'Smoke N' Ashes' and Barry M's 'Cardamom'. Once this was dry I added Hema's 'Green Circus' glitter topper. I then freehanded everything else with my 'Docrafts' and Oumaxi acrylic paints.

I'm not entirely sure I'm happy with this manicure yet, but I guess it could be worse? Much much worse? I'll let you guys decide.

What do you think of my serenading frog? Have you had frog or duck nails before?
Have a great day,
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Dear Ithi, I hope you get better soon. It seems to be the time for colds... I'm stuck to my bed sice Monday, but finally feeling better today.

    How could it be any different: I think this manicure is the cutest thing ever! 🐸
    I love the gradient, the waterlilies, the duck and of course the frog! If I only had your talent... You are too critical with yourself!

    xo, Pia

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful and cute and what a lovely background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice and I especially love the duck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to hear that you're not OK. This period of time is very easy ti catch a cold!
    As about your nail art, I really do love it, even if the frog is not so clear and perfect. The background with the glitter polish is mind blowing pretty and that cute little duck came out peach perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this manicure, so cute! Hope you'll feel better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ithi, I hope you are getting better :)
    Your nails are like a small pictures full of details- I love it :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous mani, such great work :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is aboslutely adorable :D Its so cute. Great job :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, thumbs up for this awesome nail art :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so gorgeous! your art is amazing and i love that background!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig