Freehand Nail Polish Bottle Abstract Design

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? What are you doing on this fine Tuesday?
Do you have any particular polishes you find yourself reaching for just too much? I really do, this is my second bottle of this colour already. I keep wanting to use Barry M's 'Coconut' for so much nail art. I must stop this! I must put it away and play with other polishes! It just makes such a nice base colour for things without being stark white.

I wanted to create something really bright and fun..and hopefully draw some really awesome bottles of nail polish but alas... It was not meant to be, It didn't turn out how I expected it to in anyway, but I guess its still kinda interesting to look at? I dunno.. Apparently I can not make straight lines to make a star, haha.

As you may have guessed already, I used Barry M's 'Coconut' for the base ;). Everything else was created freehand with my acrylic paints and bamboo brush. I can't really say much more than that, its just one of those manicures that is what it is.

What do you think of my 'bit of everything' manicure? Do you like random/abstract designs on nails?

Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Oohh!! I don't know how you pulled this off?!! The polish looks like 3D!! The whole design looks so happy and fun! I LOVE it sooo much :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colorful nail art reminds me of the hippy period. I like very much the outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea is right! Only a few flowers missing to be a flower power mani! I love how the pink polish bottle turned out. And the rainbows and the Stars. ( even if they are a bit crooked... I can never paint Stars evenly as well!)
    All in all: FABULOUS! ✨🌈🌟

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww.....this is sooo cute! Love the color combos and design is nicely and neatly done. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a happy mani Ithi! :) So lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. really so bright and fun I love it! I also own this polish Coconut and use it a lot but not nearly as much as I have used OPI my Vampire is buff which is much more suitable for my skintone I did finish a bottle of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nail polish power!! XXD lol
    Very cute and cheerful design! :D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig