Freehand Rolling Country Side

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you are doing well! Have you had a good weekend so far? This time next week I'll be back in England, wahoo! I love going to see my fam-mah-leh.
Today I have another manicure, yep, once again inspired by this Pin on Pinterest. This beautiful picture really caught my eye as it reminded me of the English countryside! I did make a little alteration, less trees and a decidedly bluer sky for a happy look.


For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'Coconut'. I then created a gradient with Mary Kay's 'Blue Lotus', NYC's 'Staten Island Blues' and 'Coconut' for the tips. I then used my acrylic paints to create the scenery. I finished it all off with a lick of Catrice's gel effect top coat.

I've been using my Oumaxi paints but also from a brand called 'DoCrafts' – they are really reasonably priced and so so much easier to blend with. I only have 3 colours so I hope to add to that one day. Since I've been using them my Oumaxi paints seem considerably harder to blend.

What do you think of my countryside nail art? Have you done scenery nail art before?
Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Ithi you are amazing artist! I love your countryside scenery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cute! Totally amazing. I admire your freehand skills once more!
    Happy Sunday, Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so, so, so beautiful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i am in love with this creation ! bravo ! so peaceful and beatiful look,you made my day dear ! perfect work

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really pretty! You did a great job on the scenery :) I love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, it's soooo beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always have the most amazing inspiration for your manicures. This is a piece of art dear! Your nails are small canvases!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looked at the original design, yep, yours is definitely happier and more beautiful!! XD I'm so happy to hear that you're going to see your family!! I hope you'll have lots of fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous as always! Have fun in England!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, what a beautiful picture on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig