Autumn Showers Freehand Lanscape Nail Art

Allo polish Pals!

How are you all doing today? I hope your week has been off to a good start?

I had my first induction at my new job yesterday and I absolutely loved it! I even stayed longer than I was supposed to because there was so many interesting and exciting things to learn. I can't wait to go back tomorrow for more training and then on Friday I start my first proper shift!

Today's nail art is one I feel really 'meh' about.. I did this shortly after my return to England and I just don't know.. I wish I had painted all the houses better than just silhouettes. Could you imagine how great it'd look with the houses painted with porches and so on? The second dislike is that its my old nail shape.. Now I can't imagine going back to this shape, I think my nails look rather ugly!




For this manicure I began with my OPI base coat, Nail Envy and once dry added two coats of China Glaze 'White On White'. I again allowed a little dry time and added Barry M's top coat to create a nice layer for my acrylic paints to sit on top of. I painted everything freehand using brushes and sealed with my top coat again. Later on I added Barry M's matte top coat for a nice smooth finish.

In this manicure I really wanted to focus on autumnal colours. My sky was a mixture of blue into grey (which can you see... nope.) I also wanted to create some great reflections within the puddles, again.. not sure if I nailed this.


What do you guys think? Do you like this nail art?

Have an awesome day, thank you so much for stopping by. Don't forget to leave a comment with your thoughts and if possible please share this post. I'll see you again on Saturday.


Love,
Ithi
SHARE:

30 comments

  1. Even if you are not very happy with the design you've made, I still love it. The lovely details, like the little yellow umbrella or the red leaf in the pond, they make them so pretty. It's definitely autumnal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joanna! That is kind of youo to say, I tried hard for the autumn feels! :)

      Delete
  2. I think they are absolutely adorable and would be proud to rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO talented. This is beautifully done. Though I don't get nail art on my nails, I love to see them on others because it reminds me that people are truly talented. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ni'Kesia! You are so sweet. Seeing others nail art is actually what prompt me to attempting it, I didn't think it was possible to fit so much on them!

      Delete
  4. I think it looks great :-D You are a true artist! :-D

    I am glad you are enjoying your new job. Do you have the freedom to wear any nail polish? I am lucky at mine, I can where what I want. Some places in the past I could only wear "boring" colours LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling Ananka! Yes amazingly I have total freedom with nail polish with my new job - the only rule I've been told is NO chipped polish, I've checked my hours and figured out what days I need both hands to be the same and what days I will redo them after doing freehand nail art for here. Somehow it should work out pretty well!

      Delete
  5. Your nail designs are always so cool. I am impressed once again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this design is a favorite so far of all I have seen from you. I love the details and the little neighborhood on your fingertips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much TexanMama! I am so glad you like this one :)

      Delete
  7. I really admire how you can actually do this! it mus take so much carefulness and precision! What a a talent, for real :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Maria! Yes I normally have a chillout playlist on while I'm concerntrating, its rather relaxing! :)

      Delete
  8. You are very talented and you have a great eye for details. I love your creativity and how you were able to add the various colors, I’ve never had nail art but it’s possible I might try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Benita! You are so kind. I have practiced a lot and will continue to do so, I think its important as with most things to keep pushing the limits :)

      Delete
  9. I always get inspired by your nails. I love that you follow season, Holiday or occasion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Courtney! I do try and keep with things, sometimes they are still completely random though haha.

      Delete
  10. These look so beautiful, love the composition and the details. The fall colors look absolutely stunning, you are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. From my point of view, your nails look fab! I honestly love the silhouettes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another amazing and beautiful nail art again! I love the different nail art ideas, amazing colors combination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These nails are gorgeous. You are so talented at nail art, I love looking at your work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing nail art intricately designed in pretty colors. Enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely amazing nails, look gorgeous, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.bridesonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally want to get my sails looking as beautiful and unique as yours. Really nice design and great color.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have no idea how envious I am of your nail art skills! It's amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Every time I read your article I feel so amazed by the types of mind blowing nailarts you portray here..Really well done.. Carry on..

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am always amazed at your nail art ideas. They look so beautiful! Can't wait to see what you come up with next time!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is surely a skill. I can only do a couple designs on nails. You're cool

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so pretty, a real piece of art!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig