Minty Freehand Flamingos

Allo polish Pals!
I hope you are having a beautiful day, do you have anything nice planned for the weekend? I have to say I'm having a real hard time painting things that please me, I have at least 12 scheduled posts already planned but I just seem... blocky. 

I created this mani a short while ago and I'm overly displeased with it; I feel like I'm so inconsistant in my nail art. I'll paint something and work so hard at it and I love the feeling of seeing it achieved... And then I make nail art like this which.... does nothing to for me.  I wanted to test the boundries of pink and green again. As I mentioned before I really like the combination if you get the correct shades!   Nail fail!


For this manicure I primarily used Essie's 'Muchi Muchi' and 'Mint Candy Apple'. I decided to created a few mixed nails by adding polka dots and a gradient with stripes. For the flamingos I used my Oumaxi paints and beloved bamboo brush.

I don't think the flamingos came out well at all but I do still like the combination! I feel proud of some of my art like the last unicorn and some of the posts still to come.. then I make this?! :/ I was doing really well with painting positively and now, my attitude in all aspects is just.. blah. I'm just a little down and now I wish I wasn't posting this at all!

What do you think of my minty green and pink flamingos? Have you created a manicure with pink and green before?

Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. The flamingos are so cute, looks as if it had real feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combo on your middle finger! The colours blend perfectly. And those tiny stripes... 👍
    The polkadot nails look lovely too. And the Flamingos are super cute, but somehow they don't go well all together. I agree with you here! I can not put my finger on it, but something is off.
    But please don't let this ruin your flow! You do wonderful nail art and should not see this as a setback! 😘
    xo, Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful nails , contast is very nice and flamingo too ! i like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realy like pink and mint green together, so for me this isn't a nail fail at all! I especially love that gradient you did :) But I'm sad that you feel a bit blah - I hope you will get your nail art mojo back soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that the flamingos are very cute and I also like very much the middle finger, with the stripes.
    Pink and mint is my favorite combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't be so hard on yourself, these are amazing! I feel that way too sometimes. I will do nail art and LOVE it, or sometimes just hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl! I so know what you mean - and honestly, the only thing that helps me when I get this displeased and feel like my designs are so incoherent, and some I love some I abhor - is time - keep pairing, it'll get awesomer, soon. Ish. xxx

    I adore this combo of colours you picked actually, and when I read the thumbnail - 'Minty Free' - all I thought was chewing gum. Minty Fresh.

    : P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, check out those nails, they're exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, I love the flamingos! The pink and green combination is daring but it totally works :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! How cute these flamingos are!!! I love the creative stripe design too :D

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig