I Dream Of Unicorns - Freehand Nail Art

Allo polish Pals,

How are you today? Tell me... When you hear the words unicorn and nail art together, do you get excited? I had wanted to do some unicorn for so long but I knew I wanted to freehand it. I finally got around to it! This is actually the first of two horsey nail art manicures I have done – the second one is so so much better and I am really looking forward to sharing that one with you, but for now lets have some unicorn magic! 


For this manicure I began with two coats of Barry M's 'White' and created a gradient on top using Essie's A splash of Grenadine' and Rimmel's 'Wild-er-ness'. I added a coat of Barry M's 'Crystal Glaze' for a slightly rainbowy, glassy magical look and went about my unicorn using my Oumaxi acrylic paints and my beloved bamboo brush. On my remaining nails I added a few swirls and dots.

What do you think of this insanely girly manicure? Have you had mythical creature nails before?

Have an amazing day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Wow, the unicorn is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is so girly and beautiful, well painted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredibly sweet! So nicely painted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing as always! Wish I could freehand stuff the way you do... but my skills are limited to the occasional stick figure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you do it, but it's sooo beautiful! You're great at this Ithi. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, I am going to show this one to my daughter, she will love it. The unicorn is absolutely amazing and I love the colors you used for this mani! Have a great day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is incredible! The colors are so gorgeous and your unicorn looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww the unicorn is co cutee! :3

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig