Dorothy L: 131 (Red) Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you've had a super sparkly, fabulous, simply amazing weekend.
Did you do anything nice? Do you remember a while ago I showed you an awesome orange from Dorothy L? These where two polishes that my mum bought me last year while on Holiday in Greece. I fell so hard in love with the orange and now its finally about time I show you the second!

Colour ~ '#131' is a gorgeous shiny classic post box red. It is a little on the sheer side (just like the orange I showed you) but builds beautifully as a jelly. I am wearing three coats here but I really do not mind the extra coat since the outcome is incredibly glossy with a flawless high shine finish.

Application ~ Application is absolutely fine, I have no troubles with streaks, bubbles and it self levels very nicely. I don't really have anything negative to say at all in terms for application!

Texture ~ As I mentioned this appears to be a jelly polish (or is it?) and dries to a gorgeous, soft and juicy looking texture.

★★★★★/5 This polish... I can not tell you how much I personally love it. If you know me at all then you'll know that reds are not my go to shades, but this one...? I can totally go for! I love how flawless and shiny this polish looks even without a top coat, it looks so smooth and professional. If I was able to get more of these polishes from Dorothy L I would leap at the chance. I highly recommend this polish for true red fans.

Do you like wearing red polishes? Have you ever tried any Dorothy L nail polishes?
Have a great day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Can't really go wrong with red :) I love how glossy this one looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning red!!! Very glossy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love red polishes and this one is gorgeous! I would love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous red! I haven't seen this brand before :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a beautiful red <3 I've never heard of this brand actually, I have to check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never even heard of this brand before... guess it's not available here in Canada :(

    it is really glossy! i agree the 3 coats is worth it... it's a really beautiful classic red :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig