Mixed Colour Hexgaon Glitter - Born Pretty Store Review

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Not much to tell you here but I am so looking forward to May! I'll be flying home this month to visit my family and as we're in May now I am getting excited!
Today I have a glitter to show you from The Born Pretty Store, these are mixed coloured hexagon shaped glitters in #079.

Makes me think of parties and cake!
Don't forget you can get 10% off your order when you use the code: DRX31


When I first saw these glitters in the store I just feel in love with the colour combination! I am normally not too keen on loose glitters but the colours really won me over. I received a pot completely jam packed full of glitter which was great because it means there will be many uses for it. The glitter pieces are 1mm in size and the one I chose came with purple, golden yellow and pink glitter. Born Pretty states you can also use this glitter to decorate just about anything, nail art, cards, phone cases, glasses and so on.

I decided to create some what of a glitter gradient with this and began with two coats of China Glaze's 'Fly'. I then used my PVA glue and an old brush to paint my desired glitter area and used another brush to dab the glitter into position. I then applied OPI's matte top coat just for fun and added these cute little cubes which can also be found here in the Born Pretty Store.

I really like these glitters and I love how they look matte. This manicure makes me think of birthday cake and parties!

What do you think of this mix coloured glitter? Do you like to use loose glitter?

Have a beautiful day!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Great post dear ! Amazing nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love glitter on the nails- lovely design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these matte!! I think you picked a great polish to pair them with too, the colours fit great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous mani and I love it matte. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The matt version is just great
    Btw I love glitters!!!! A lot!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors are so pretty together and your glitter gradient came out so pretty, I definitely like it better matte. Those purple cubes are so cool too, great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the glitter gradient! i should try to use my born pretty store glitters for this too! i only thought to use them for placement and i don't have time to do that very often haha

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig