Sally Hansen: Purple Heart Swatch & Review ★★★★★/5

Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you are having a great weekend. I'm off to go pick up a new white polish soon. Its something I can't really live without, I find myself using it quite often and my Barry M bottle is diminishing so I'll go see what I can get my hands on! I have a swatch for you today, I'm struggling a little as my left eye has swelled up again! Urgh, I hope it goes soon as it's hard to focus on anything! Anyway, lets have a look at Sally Hansen's 'Purple Heart'.

Colour ~ 'Purple Heart' is a beautiful light and delicate lilac. It's pretty sheer so you are seeing three coats here. It's perfectly build-able if you want a stronger colour. I'm actually in love with this colour and find it quite flattering. I'd even think about this as a bridal shade, what do you think?

Application ~ Application is a breeze, because of the wide brush I can pretty much cover the entire nail in one stroke which is quite pleasant and speedy. I had some streaking with my first coat but by the third I had a flawless looking manicure. It also dries at quite a reasonable speed.

Texture ~ I would say this is a cream, its pretty perfect in formula. Not too thick or too thin. Dries to a beautiful glossy finish even before adding a top coat.

★★★★★/5 Oh hey, look at that! A full five stars! My mother actually picked this one up for me in England and I had been smitten with it ever since. You may think that perhaps its more of a sentimental love for this polish but I think its a really cute colour, the dry time is great and I really love how beautiful this looks on its own. I think its a great addition to any collection if you have nothing like it already.

What do you think of this sweet lilac? Would you wear a shade like this?
Have a great weekend!
Love
Ithi
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. It's a really nice colour!! Too bad about your eye, I hope it goes away soon too - eye trouble is always so distracting I feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! Perfect spring color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely 'my shade'- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sally hansen polishes, im a huge fan and this is such a pretty colour =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your eye gets better soon! :( Pretty purple polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice color, i love it ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous bright purple. I love it.
    I hope your eye gets better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful!! :DD
    I like when the nail polish has a wide brush!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty shade and it looks amazing on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this shade looks so special!
    Thanks for sharing it with us!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your eye gets better! Nice lilac! I don't mind 3 coats too much as long as it dries quickly :) I haven't tried any Sally Hansen polishes from this line yet

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a gorgeous colour! we have Sally Hansen in Town since a couple of months (only) and I haven't tried any shade yet! this one looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maybe it isn't my favourite shade, but I like it on you a lot, very eye-catching and spring-like!

    ReplyDelete

♥Thank you so much for visiting today. I always love to read your thoughts and comments so don't be a stranger, come join in!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig